We are adopting two adorable girls who have a little something extra, Down Syndrome!
We are excited to add them to our family.
We will use this blog to update family and friends on our adoption progress and fundraising efforts.
Just joining us? Click on the 2011 posts in the archive to find out why we are adopting the girls.

Please Check Out Our Super Fun Fundraiser!

Are you artistic?  Do you like to quilt, take pictures or write poetry?  Do you know someone who does?  Do you know someone who knows someone who does?  Please check out and spread the word about our current fundraiser.  We are getting closer but we still need a lot of help to bring the girls home!

where-love-resides.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I finally saw you on the new commitments page. Can't wait to follow along and so excited to see that you added Mara.

    Stephanie Lynch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My name is Amber Byler. My husband and I was were Mary's angel tree warriors. I am so excited that your are bringing her home. We also were apart of some fundraising for sweet Ayllsa. We lived in De Queen, AR for about 4 years and the church we attened were her orphan warriors. We did a raise and we are so excited that these precious girls are going to be sisters. I have something that might be rather strange to tell you but in our family we have two little boys they both get ornaments every year and since Mary was in a orphnage for her first christmas we wanted to get her first christmas ornament. We have it along with her angel tree ornament. We would like to know if you would like to have her first ornament we have for her we will send it to your family if you would like. I know this is rather strange thing but we felt strongly for her to have a family for her first christmas so her life could be celebrated. My e-mail is byler_1222@yahoo.com just send me a email or I have a blog it is http://awareness4mattie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We are super excited about your new additions to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have emailed you. Thank you sooooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete