Question 9: What do you do for YOU?
* I take a 30 minute bath in my big sunken tub EVERY morning. It is my time to unwind, think about my day, pray, do nothing.
* I go on a date every week with my hubby. Aahh . . . sweet escape!
* I go to church. Nothing like going to church to recharge and gain a little eternal perspective.
* I run an adoption ministry. I LOVE helping special needs little ones find their forever adoptive families: www.specialangelsadoption.org
* I talk on the phone or go out with my girlfriends when our schedules will allow. If you can find people who get you and love you for exactly who you are, it is priceless.
* About every 6 months I hire a cleaning crew to come in and get my whole house spotless at once (if only for a moment).
What you do for you? What recharges your batteries?