We are adopting two adorable girls who have a little something extra, Down Syndrome!
We are excited to add them to our family.
We will use this blog to update family and friends on our adoption progress and fundraising efforts.
Just joining us? Click on the 2011 posts in the archive to find out why we are adopting the girls.
I got confirmation yesterday that we did get sumitted on the 25th!  Another step forward!

I have been feeling God A LOT in my life lately.  I have been feeling Him help me out on lots of little things that just make my day run better. Little coincidences that make all the difference in the world in my crazy hectic life.  I see Him smoothing out the path in front of me so I can accomplish all the million things I need to get done as a mom of many.  I have been hitting green lights when late, discovering huge clearances when I go to the store to buy needed things, remembering little things that I need to do when I am out that saves me trips, and a hundred other small graces.  When people ask how I can handle 8 kids or how I am going to be able to do 2 more, the answer is it is truly through God's help.  I am honestly as busy with 8 as I was with 2.  The difference is that I recieve a lot more help from the Lord now because He knows that I need it!

If the Lord calls you to do something, He does not abandon you when you say yes.  He is there every step of the way.  He helps by making us better, stronger, and more capable or by smoothing out the path in front of us.  He makes the impossible, possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment