We are adopting two adorable girls who have a little something extra, Down Syndrome!
We are excited to add them to our family.
We will use this blog to update family and friends on our adoption progress and fundraising efforts.
Just joining us? Click on the 2011 posts in the archive to find out why we are adopting the girls.
We have a new toy at our house!  Look at what my sister-in-law handed down to us.  AWESOME!  I can't wait to see our three littles in our new runabout stroller.  Walks around the neighborhood here we come!  This thing drives like a dream.  Thank you Mindy!

2 comments:

  1. I so need to get a triple stroller if I get the 3 littles I am hoping to get. Is this a good one??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very high quality, awesome strollers. Super big though and they do not collapse so not easy to transport. But they drive like a dream.

    ReplyDelete