We are adopting two adorable girls who have a little something extra, Down Syndrome!
We are excited to add them to our family.
We will use this blog to update family and friends on our adoption progress and fundraising efforts.
Just joining us? Click on the 2011 posts in the archive to find out why we are adopting the girls.

Day 1 (evening)

Last night I spent the evening assembling walkers for Alisa orphanage.  We had them all taken apart so we could fit as many as possible in the lugguge.  We also had some adorable walker bags sewn by some amazing women in Melinda's Relief Society so the children could carry their supplies around with them.  Think about it, if you are holding onto a walker, you have no hands to hold anything else.  These generous women put these together for us during the crazy holiday season, angels on earth!


The orphanage was so grateful for these!  You should see the condition of the ones the children were using, truly sad.

I also spent the evening picking our my girls take home clothes.  An important ritual for all mothers.  I didn't sleep a wink, I was too excited to love on my babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment